21st January 2019, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and entrance exams to join Defence Services on Higher Secondary basis?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream and after passing my Higher Secondary course examination from Assam, I wish to join Defence Services and as such I wish to know what is the procedure and what are the entrance examinations to be passed to join Defence Services after passing Higher Secondary course examination?

27th January 2019, 12:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exams to join Defence Services on Higher Secondary basis?

To join Defence Services after completion of your Higher Secondary course, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination. Being a 12th standard Commerce stream student, you are eligible to join only in Indian Army through NDA examination. You have to apply for UPSC NDA examination through online at the UPSC official website https://www.upsc.gov.nic.in, once the applications are invited after release of NDA examination notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?