21st January 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I study LLB after completing 12th Humanities?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do LLB course. But I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream. So, kindly tell me that after my Humanities 12th, I can study LLB course or not? Waiting for your response!

26th January 2019, 02:51 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study LLB after completing 12th Humanities?

Yes, you are eligible to study LLB after completing 12th Humanities.

Admission in top colleges is based on merit through entrance exam. You can apply for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) which is the best option for you.

The eligibility criteria to apply for this entrance exam is Candidate must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/ May 2019 are also eligible to appear in CLAT exam. There is no upper age limit for CLAT 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.clat.ac.in.
26th January 2019, 05:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely apply for LLB admission, if you have studied class 12th with humanities stream. In fact, any stream will be valid for admission in law degree courses. Just make sure you have minimum 45% marks in your class 12th board exams.

Admission will be through entrance exam like CLAT or any other university level entrance exam. Just make sure you have got good preparation for the entrance exam.
26th January 2019, 07:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can’t study LLB course after completion of your 12th standard with Humanities stream. To be eligible to pursue LLB course, you should have passed Bachelor’s degree course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream from a recognised university. Admissions to LLB course are done through entrance examination and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?