24th April 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 1st standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School?

Hello, I want to admit my son in Kendriya Vidyalaya School. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit him in 1st standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get 1st standard admission in KVS, Garhwa?
  2. Admission procedure in 6th standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya for a student whose father is a Non-Government employee?
  3. Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada is a Girl's school?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to become a teacher in a kendriya vidyalaya school?
  6. List of top 10 CBSC schools in Jammu?
  7. Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya in 12th standard?
  8. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ezhimala for 5th standard student?
  9. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok for 4th standard student?
  10. When the Kendriya Vidyalaya will issue application for 6th standard? Cut off marks to get a seat in Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony?
  11. Do we get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya school from other CBSE school in class 12th?
  12. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in best Government School such as Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya and Kendriya Vidyalaya in 12th(Science) if got 9.2 CGPA in 10th?
  14. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Birpur?
  15. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Ballygunge?
  16. Can we take transfer to Kendriya Vidyalaya after passing 11th from another school?
  17. When is the next KVS recruitment going to be announced? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure of admission in LKG standard at Kendriya Vidyala, Sambalpur?
4th March 2023, 03:02 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Procedure to get 1st standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School?

The admission process for Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 1st standard generally starts in the month of February or March. The procedure for admission is as follows:
  • Visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) and check for the admission notification.
  • Read the instructions carefully and ensure that your child fulfills the eligibility criteria.
  • Obtain the application form from the school office or download it from the official website.
  • Fill in the application form with all the required details.
  • Attach the required documents, such as birth certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), and proof of residence, among others.
  • Submit the application form to the school office before the last date of submission.
  • After the submission of the application form, wait for the school to announce the date of the entrance test or the lottery system, depending on the number of applications received.
  • Attend the entrance test or the lottery system, as per the school's instructions.
  • Once the admission process is complete, the school will notify you about the admission status of your child.

It is important to note that the admission procedure may vary slightly from one Kendriya Vidyalaya School to another. Therefore, it is recommended to visit the school website or contact the school directly for further information.
11th March 2023, 01:50 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get 1st standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School?

KVS Class 1 Admission Procedure:-

Register and fill out the KVS class 1 application form on - (kvsangathan.nic.in)

Download KVS class 1 admission list 2023-24.

Submit the documents at the respective KVS school (if selected).

Pay the fees and start studying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?