19th September 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 5th standard admission in Al-Haramain English School Calicut?

Hello, I want to admit my son in Al-Haramain English School Calicut. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit her in 5th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

24th September 2019, 01:02 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: Procedure to get 5th standard admission in Al-Haramain English School Calicut?

Procedure:--

>> Students have to fill the Application form admission should be submitted in the prescribed forms, which will be available at the school office during working hours on payment of Rs. 250/- by cash.

>> Students have the original and soft copy of the birth certificate and a passport size photograph are to be attached with the application form.

>> Students have the original birth certificates will be returned after verification. Students seeking admission to class II and above are instructed to submit TC at the time of admission.

>> Application forms are to be filled in completely and submitted on time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?