28th April 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in shri satya sai school puttaparthi?

My son is in class 1. I want to get him admission in shri satya sai school, puttaparthi. He is doing his class 1st standard from ICSE board Fazilka(punjab)what is the way to get admitted in this school from where could I get the stuff for entrance exam for the class 2nd?

30th April 2017, 12:11 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in shri satya sai school puttaparthi?

In order to get admission in Shri Satya Sai school puttaparthi, you will have to ask your son to have a revision of his 1st standard.

For admission your son will have to appear for an entrance test, which however you need not worry as it is not that tough. After clearing the exam, he will have to appear for an interview session along with his parents and after clearing the examination, your child can get admission.
30th April 2017, 01:27 PM
kalamrockz

The procedure is quite simple, you can fill up the application form and for admission in the school mentioned above and if you do fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for admission, you will be allowed to enroll, otherwise you may try in some other school.

There will not be such a difficult entrance exam conducted, therefore you need not worry about that too much, just keep your child well versed wit what he has studied in 1st standard and I am sure he will do well in the exam and will be able to clear it.
30th April 2017, 02:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is in class 1. I want to get him admission in shri satya sai school, puttaparthi. He is doing his class 1st standard from ICSE board Fazilka(punjab)what is the way to get admitted in this school from where could I get the stuff for entrance exam for the class 2nd?

Admission to Class I and Class XI for academic year 2017-18 will take place on June 2017 at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School. The application form for Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School was available online and offline from January 1st to 31st and the last date for submission of application was 20th February 2017, which means the dates have already passed. Students are admitted to the class XI on the basis of an entrance examination. Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School is wholly residential school. Only English medium students are allowed for admission. Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School website link is Click Here
8th February 2023, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What is process to get into 6th class admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?