2nd April 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get refund of fee at Allen Institute

Sir, I want to know that after course (session) is completed, some money approximate 5000 rupees is refunded to student. What is last date up to which refund is possible and how I can get my money. I was a student of Allen in session 2015 16

15th April 2017, 04:43 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get refund of fee at Allen Institute

Its all rumors. There is no such provision that any coaching will refund any amount of the fee.

They don't refund the fee even if you cancel the admission after attending the classes for a few days, let alone refunding the fee after the completion of the course.

That must be some caution money which you might have deposited in the hostel or for some other purpose for which you will get the details from your class or hostel mates.
16th April 2017, 12:17 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get refund fee but for that you have to submit some of your documents.

The details instruction about the refund is available at www.allen.ac.in > Admission > Refund Rules.

To get the refund you have to visit the allen branch along with a cancel cheque to get refund through NEFT/RTGS etc.
14th August 2021, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I have been studying in allen for more than 1 month in online plus offline course but now I want to leave the class will I get refund? If yes than how much?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?