8th December 2020, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Statistical Service for a 12th Science student?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing my 12th standard with Science stream. I am interested in getting work in Indian Statistical Service. My aim is that I want to join Indian Statistical Service. So, I want to know how I can join this Indian Statistical Service?

12th December 2020, 01:51 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Statistical Service for a 12th Science student?

The eligibility to join the Indian statistics service is
candidate must have a bachelor's degree with statistics mathematical statistics or applied statistics or must hold a master's degree in statistics of mathematical statistics from a recognised University
The candidate will also have to sit for the IES exam that is the Indian economic service along with the Indian statistical service
The age limit is 21 years and not more than 30 years there is a relaxation for the reserved category students
if you want to apply for the examination o want to work with the Indian statistics service then you will have to have a bachelor's degree in statistics or a master's degree in the same
You may also have to shift your screen from science to you ask a commerce
13th December 2020, 02:09 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Statistical Service for a 12th Science student?

Procedure to join Indian Statistical Service for a 12th Science student can be seen below.

1. First of all clear your intermediate with minimum aggregate of 60%.

2. Go for any graduation course in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subjects.

3. Clear your graduation with minimum aggregate of 55%.

4. Now apply for UPSC ISS exam.

5. Go through selection procedure and join ISS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?