8th December 2020, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

What course should I pursue to become a Businessman being an 11th Commerce student?

Sir, I want to do Business. Actually my planning is to become a Businessman. Right now I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream. But I want your help regarding the course for me to do which will help me to become a Model.

12th December 2020, 01:38 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What course should I pursue to become a Businessman being an 11th Commerce student?

There are various courses that you can select the courses are short term certificate courses long term diploma courses
If you want to become an entrepreneur then there are certain institute which train people to become an entrepreneur
You can study CS finance external financing textile international finance
You can also take some short courses and must also take up some communication skills digital marketing skills entrepreneurship
you must also learn the various risk factors which are involved in it and must have a a strong knowledge regarding the subject that you are interested in you can also do MBA
13th December 2020, 02:01 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What course should I pursue to become a Businessman being an 11th Commerce student?

You should go for BCom with any specialization .

Once you complete BCom then you can go for MBA also.

To get admission in MBA course, you have to come BCom with minimum aggregate of 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?