24th March 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join NASA after 10th standard

I am presently, now in 10th standard and I want to become an astronaut in NASA or an other good job in NASA. So, my question is that how should I begin after 10th to get it into it? Please answer my question. Thank you.

25th March 2017, 11:16 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join NASA after 10th standard

NASA stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Those candidates who want to join NASA must have to meet certain criteria. The candidates must have good eye sight. Normal blood pressure. Must be lies in the range of 140/90.
Height must be above 157 cm. Must have the valid bachelor degree in Aeronautical engineering/Aviation/Physical Science. The weight of the candidate should be according to the height.
As you are currently in 10th standard you are not eligible to join NASA directly after class 10 you need to complete your Higher secondary with Physics, Chemistry, Maths as a compulsory subject and you need to work hard, you need to work day in and day out to join NASA.
25th March 2017, 11:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join NASA after 10th standard

I am sorry to say that you are not interested to join NASA just after completing 10th standard. You have to complete your engineering or medical degree in order to become a scientist or engineer in NASA. After 10th you have to opt for physics, chemistry, mathematics subjects in 12th standard for engineering field and PCB subjects for medical field. After qualifying 12th you have to a complete your bachelor's degree in the relevant field. Then only you will be eligible to join NASA as a scientist or an engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?