23rd May 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Burn Hall School, Srinagar?

Hello everyone, I want to admit my son in 1st standard of Burn Hall School, Srinagar. Can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for securing admission in this school for 1st standard? Kindly tell me immediately.

25th May 2019, 06:01 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Burn Hall School, Srinagar?

The procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Burn Hall School, Srinagar is given below:-

1)Visit the school or apply online for the admission form.
2)Fill the admission form completely and correctly.
3)Submit the form along with admission fee and documents required.

The admission is completely based on the "First come first Serve "basis.

The school follows the rule of "No Recommendations from people and coercion". It will only reduce your chances of getting admission .
27th May 2019, 12:17 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Burn Hall School, Srinagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to admit my son in 1st standard of Burn Hall School, Srinagar. Can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for securing admission in this school for 1st standard? Kindly tell me immediately.
Normally. mode of the selection will be fixed by the principal of Burn Hall School, Srinagar. However, the admission test will be conducted and admission based on the mark scored by the candidate in the entrance exam. Please visit the school directly for more information about the admission process.

BURN HALL HR. SEC. SCHOOL
Gupkar Road, Sonwar
Srinagar, Kashmir-190 001
Ph.: 0194-2500695, Fax: 2500466
E-mail: [email protected],
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?