23rd May 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure 9th standard admission in Burn Hall School, Srinagar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to admit my daughter in Burn Hall School, Srinagar for 9th standard in upcoming year. But I have heard that this school doesn’t take admission for 9th standard. Kindly let me know that is it possible to secure 9th standard admission in this school?

25th May 2019, 05:50 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure 9th standard admission in Burn Hall School, Srinagar?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in 9th Standard in Burn Hall School, Srinagar. However, it depends on the availability of vacant seats in the class and your scores gained in the admission test.

You can check more details on Website: www.burnhallschool.ac.in
27th May 2019, 12:34 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Possibility to secure 9th standard admission in Burn Hall School, Srinagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to admit my daughter in Burn Hall School, Srinagar for 9th standard in upcoming year. But I have heard that this school doesn’t take admission for 9th standard. Kindly let me know that is it possible to secure 9th standard admission in this school?
The admission test conducted for the class 9th standard admission in Burn Hall School, Srinagar. The Principal reserves the rights to use his discretion in the admission rules.

Note - Recommendations from people and coercion of any sort will reduce the chance of admission.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Contact Details : Gupkar Road, Sonwar, Srinagar,
Kashmir-190 001. Tel: 0194-2500695
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?