15th June 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study BJMC in CV Raman University for 12th Commerce student?

Hello Sir, I am a 12th Commerce student. I want to become a Journalist in future. I want to join Dr. CV Raman University. Kindly advise me what I have to do to get admission in CV Raman University? I want to do BJMC course in CV Raman University. Kindly help me. who wants to go for Journalism after 12th how should I give CV Raman University?

30th June 2019, 01:25 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to study BJMC in CV Raman University for 12th Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a 12th Commerce student. I want to become a Journalist in future. I want to join Dr. CV Raman University. Kindly advise me what I have to do to get admission in CV Raman University? I want to do BJMC course in CV Raman University. Kindly help me. who wants to go for Journalism after 12th how should I give CV Raman University?
Procedure to study BJMC in CV Raman University for 12th Commerce student:
  • Applicants must have Graduation from a recognized institute/university.
  • Applicants can register and apply through online/offline with the required information.
  • Admission is based on the marks obtained in graduation

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?