24th January 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study BA(Music) for 12th Commerce student?

Hello, I am 12th Arts student. I want to become a Musician in future. I want to join BA in Music course. Kindly advise me what I have to do to get admission in this course? Kindly help me in this regard. Thank you!

30th January 2019, 03:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study BA(Music) for 12th Commerce student?

B.A. (Hons.) Music :

Minimum eligibility required to pursue this course in that the candidate must have passed in 12th standard in any discipline with at least 45% or more marks in the aggregate with Music as one of the subject.

Candidates who have not offered Music as one of the subject at the last qualifying examination and desirous of seeking admission to this course, must have learnt music for not ess than three years in the recognised institution.

College from where you can pursue this course in India:

Department of music Faculty of Music and fine arts University of Delhi.
30th January 2019, 09:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study BA(Music) for 12th Commerce student?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.A (Music) after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.A (Music) course. Admissions to B.A (Music) course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?