8th January 2023, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Qualification and syllabus for W.B. School Sub Inspector? Which books are to study for the preparation of the exam?

Sir,would you please inform me about the qualification, syllabus for West Bengal school Sub Inspector exam organised by Public Service Commission in West Bengal? Which books are to study for the preparation of the exam?Also the website through which I can download previous ten years question paper. Thanking you. (My EMAIL address- [email protected])

9th January 2023, 06:19 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification and syllabus for W.B. School Sub Inspector? Which books are to study for the preparation of the exam?

The Syllabus for W.B. School Sub Inspector is:-

*General Studies:-

General Science
Indian Current Events
Important Dates
Current Science

*Arithmetic:-

Average
Percentage
Problem On Ages.
14th January 2023, 05:18 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Qualification and syllabus for W.B. School Sub Inspector? Which books are to study for the preparation of the exam?

Qualification:

1. The applicant must be graduate and the should possess a second class Honours or Master’s degree from a university. This university or college must be recognized or affiliated.

2. B.Ed or a Bachelor degree in Teaching or Education from a recognized University is also necessary Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Sub Inspector of Schools Recruitment 2023.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?