31st January 2022, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Concession in school fees of my child as I am widow?

My daughter is studying in DPSMRN Mathura Uttar Pradesh . I lost my husband , and I am not financially worth . Can I get fee concession in school fees?

3rd February 2022, 05:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in school fees of my child as I am widow?

There is a scheme named" Financial assistance for education of children widows of ESM"

The scheme was last revised in October 2011 in to a monthly grant of Rs 1000 per month per child ( for maximum 2 children ) upto graduation and also for widows to persue PG degree.

To apply for such scheme
Applicant must be an ESM /widow/orphan dependant.

Must not be drawing education allowance from the state or his employer.
7th February 2022, 04:13 PM
periwinkle09876

In this regard you have to consult with the school's principal and you have to tell everything if the concession in the fees is available in their policy, then you will definitely going to get concession in school fees as per your problem and if it is not possible then they cannot do anything personally for you.
However, I would like to suggest you to visit the school's principal personally and share your problem with him or her and they will definitely going to take a very good step in this regard.
14th January 2023, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a social grant for myself as a widow without an income and exemption for my daughter in grade 7?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?