11th June 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Reference books for the preparation of BCECE Medical, JCECE Medical and St. John Medical entrance exams?

sir
please tell me which books should i prefer
for cracking BCECE medical JCECE MEDICAL
ST. JOHNS MEDICAL ENTRANCE?
PLEASE TELL ME SOON

Related Questions:
16th April 2015, 07:06 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reference books for the preparation of BCECE Medical, JCECE Medical and St. John Medical entrance exams?

Here are some of the reference books for the preparation of BCECE medical, JCECE medical and St.Johns Medical Entrance.

BOOKS :

* Advanced level Physics by Nelkon and Parker.

* Aptitude test problems in Physics by S.S.Krotov.

* Physical chemistry by P.Bahadur.

* Concepts of Physics by H.C.Verma.

* NCERT Biology part 1.

* A.C.Dutta for Botany.

* Morrison and Boyd for Organic Chemistry.

* Truman's Biology.

* NCERT Chemistry.

22nd April 2015, 06:07 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Reference books for the preparation of BCECE Medical, JCECE Medical and St. John Medical entrance exams?

Cracking a paper is not easy job i would like to suggests you a few fabulous books for reference only ,for cracking any paper you have to study harder and harder that's the only way to crack any entrance exam and these Reference books can helps you

1). Arihant BCECE Engineering Entrance Solved Papers
2). Daswani BCECE Preliminary exams
3). Chapter wise solutions of BCECE Medical Entrance Examination by Oswal Publishers
4). A collection of questions and Problems in Physics by L. A. Sena
5). Dinesh Biology
6). A. C. Dutta for Botany
7). NCERT Biology Part 1
28th April 2015, 07:27 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Reference books for the preparation of BCECE Medical, JCECE Medical and St. John Medical entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
please tell me which books should i prefer
for cracking BCECE medical JCECE MEDICAL
ST. JOHNS MEDICAL ENTRANCE?
PLEASE TELL ME SOON

I will highly recommend you the Book from Arihant Publication. Also you must prefer all the NCERT books of Physics, chemistry as well as Mathematics. NCERT books have well explained concepts in it. And the Arihant has standard problems in them, by solving them your skill will be improved automatically.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?