23rd April 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get benefit if secure 80% in 12th ISC to apply for NATA in next year?

Hello,
This year I haven't applied for NATA. But
I am expecting 80% in my 12th ISC Board exam.
Can you tell me this percentage help me to apply
in NATA of next year. Looking for quick reply.

28th April 2015, 01:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get benefit if secure 80% in 12th ISC to apply for NATA in next year?

Yes, sure you have a very good chance to score well in NATA with that percentage, though the competition is a bit tougher, but if you work a bit hard, you will definitely get through it.

However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for NATA.

Kindly have a look.

Eligibility for NATA:

> Aspirants should have passed Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) or its equivalent examination from a recognized University or Board or Institute to apply for this exam.

> Aspirants currently appearing for the 10+2 exam are also eligible to attend the exam.

> Aspirants should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination.

> Aspirants must have at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination and also in Mathematics separately.

> Aspirants should be physically and mentally fit at the time of exam.

28th April 2015, 04:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get benefit if secure 80% in 12th ISC to apply for NATA in next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
This year I haven't applied for NATA. But
I am expecting 80% in my 12th ISC Board exam.
Can you tell me this percentage help me to apply
in NATA of next year. Looking for quick reply.
Yes, you are eligible for NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

28th April 2015, 05:56 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for NATA examination next year as the eligibility criteria for NATA examination is 50% in class 12th board exam with any recognized university. But mathematics subject there as your subject in class 12th.
NATA examination is beneficial for you only if you want to go for B.Arch degree, as it is an entrance examination for pursuing B.Arch degree.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?