14th April 2019, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Apeejay School, Salt Lake for 10th standard student?

Respected Sir, my son is studying in 10th standard right now. I want to admit him in 11th standard in Apeejay School, Salt Lake. Can I know what are the requirements for getting admission in this school for 11th standard?

16th April 2019, 10:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Apeejay School, Salt Lake for 10th standard student?

Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Apeejay School, Salt Lake for 10th standard student:

Mark sheet of class 10th

Copy of Aadhar Card

Passport size photographs

Transfer Certificate

Appear for an aptitude test

For details, you can visit the below mentioned website link:
http://saltlake.apeejayschool.in/#
17th April 2019, 08:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Apeejay School, Salt Lake for 10th standard student?

Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Apeejay School, Salt Lake for 10th standard student?

The requirements which are required to get 11th standard admission in Apeejay School, Salt Lake are as follows:-

1)You would need to submit 3 Passport size photographs of your son.
2)You would need to submit attested Photocopies of 10th class mark sheet.
3)You would need to submit the attested Photocopy of Aadhaar Card/ Aadhaar Enrolment Number of the child.
4)You would need to submit your government issued Identity proof.

The admission in the Apeejay School is completely based on the availability of the vacant seats and admission test.

You can get the admission form from the school on making the payment of Rs.1200.

School Address:-

Apeejay School
BG-180, Sector - II,
Salt Lake,
Kolkata - 700 091
Phone number: +91 33 23215151
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?