5th October 2021, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Canadian International School, Guangzhou?

I want to admit my son in Canadian International School, Guangzhou. I want to admit him in 5th standard. Kindly let me know what is the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

4th July 2022, 11:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Canadian International School, Guangzhou?

The applicant has to appear in the English admissions test and participate in an oral interview as part of the qualification process for admission in the fifth standard in Canadian International School, Guangzhou.
During completion of admission process you are required to submit the address proof, photo id proof, parent ID, residential proof etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?