11th February 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang?

Dear Sir, my son is 10 years of age and studying in 4th standard. I want to admit him in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang in next year. So, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

13th February 2019, 10:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang?

First of all I want to say that Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas does not offers education below 6th class. Students in the Navodaya Vidyalayas are admitted from class 6th and provided education upto class 12th. Admission to class 6th and class 9th are made through a selection test called JNVST (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test). Whereas admission to class 11th are made through lateral entry based on merit in class 10th.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th February 2019 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Remove *
14th February 2019, 11:29 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang?

Admission is not conducted in Std 5th in JNV which is a co-education and residential school.

So, it is not possible to give you the detail information about admission in Std 5th.

The minimum required qualification to apply for admission in JNV is that candidate must be pursuing in std 5th and after qualifying in the examination will get admission in std 6th.
14th February 2019, 08:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas are a group boarding schools providing the best quality of studies at low fees.
Admission to class 5th to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang required qualification in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya selection test. This exam is conducted by CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?