11th February 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj?

Hello everyone, I want to admit my son in 1st standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj. Can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for securing admission in this school for 1st standard? Kindly tell me immediately

13th February 2019, 10:30 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj?

In order to seek admission in 1st standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, the candidate has to undergo the written test and then the personal interview and on the basis of score in the merit list the candidate will be given admission accordingly.
the candidate must have minimum age of 5 years in the year of admission in which the admission is sought and maximum should not exceed 7 years.
14th February 2019, 08:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj?

Admission process of KV admission class 1st:

Generally in month of February KVS release online application form to public who are interested in taking admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School.

Anyone can fill the form and submit it.

After the completion of form submission, interview and fee payment, principle of each KV school will display the selected student for their school in class 1.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?