22nd April 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get Nursery admission in Auxilium Convent School, Barasat?

Hello friends, I want to admit my daughter in Auxilium Convent School, Barasat. I want to admit her in Nursery standard. So, I would like to know about the requirements for admission in this school for Nursery. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

27th April 2019, 03:21 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Nursery admission in Auxilium Convent School, Barasat?

Requirements to get Nursery admission in Auxilium Convent School, Barasat:-

Yes, you can certainly admit your daughter in Auxilium Convent School, Barasat in nursery class. To get admission in nursery class, your daughter must have attained the age of 3 years or more than that.

You would need to submit the following documents at the time of Admission:-
:-Birth Certificate
:-Photographs
:-Address proof
:-Identity proof of parents
:-Photographs of parents and relative or the person who will come to pick or drop her to the school.

Contact Address:-
Auxilium Convent School, Barasat
Taki Rd, Kazipara,
Simultala, Kolkata,
West Bengal 700124

Phone number:-033 2562 9593
27th April 2019, 05:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Nursery admission in Auxilium Convent School, Barasat?

Admission procedure to admit your daughter in the Nursery class at the Auxilium Convent School, Barasat is:-

==> You can fill the application form online on the school website that is www.auxiliumdumdum.org.

==> Fill all the required details of parent and child and submit it for the verification and selection procedure.

==> Once you submit the application form, you will get a unique computer reference number. Please take a note of it for your future reference.

==> Admission is based on the seat availability.

==> Before admission a test will be conducted by the school authority.

==> Copy of Income certificate, copy of caste certificate, copy of the court order for single father/mother, copy of the child birth certificate, all these documents you need to submit at the time of admission.

I am also giving you the school details.

Address - Auxilium Convent School Address
Taki Road, Kazipara, Simultala
Barasat, Kolkata - 700124
Phone - +91-33-25904291
Website - www.auxiliumbarasat.org
30th April 2019, 10:01 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to admit my daughter in Auxilium Convent School, Barasat. I want to admit her in Nursery standard. So, I would like to know about the requirements for admission in this school for Nursery. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
Yes, your daughte can get admission for the nursery standard in Auxilium convent school Barasat and requirements is,

- Children should be in the age of 3-4 years, and parents have to fill the application form, which available in in the school official website -> http://auxiliumbarasat.org/.

- Fill the application form correctly, and submit it after verification.

- Parents has to attach the birth certificate applicants.
2nd May 2019, 07:48 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Admission procedure at the Auxilium Convent School, Barasat is:-

..>Applicants can apply online through school's website that is www.auxiliumdumdum.org.

..>Once you submit the application form, you will get a application form.

..>You have to submit the following documents at the time of Admission:-

1)Birth Certificate
2)Photographs of candidate
3)Address proof
4)Identity proof of parents
30th July 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends, I want to admit my twin babies (boy&girl)Auxilium Convent School, Barasat. I want to admit her in Nursery standard. So, I would like to know about the requirements for admission in this school for Nursery. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
3rd September 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my son Auxilium Convent School, Barasat. He is 4 years now. Would I admit him in this school? Which class is he eligible? Please guide me soon.

Abhijit Datta, Mob-9476321075, [email protected]
7th September 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my son in the Auxilium convent school,Barasat. His date of birth is 03/06/2015.In which class he will be eligible to get admitted ? Please advice us & help us providing the procedure for the same.
With regards
Mahua Sarkar
Contact No.- 9433965645
Mail Id - [email protected]
14th September 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How much The perents aducated to get their baby in this school
19th October 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Requirement to get class 1 admission in Auxilium Convent School, Barasat?
23rd October 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

I have submited nusery application form when online addmison was close..
2nd February 2020, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about the question pattern for admission in barasat auxiliam convent school for the class 11.
pls help
26th February 2020, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my baby Auxilium convent school in Barasat in 4 standard. So please tell me about the school admission details. Thank you
3rd March 2020, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Want to know 2018 -2019 eligible students in nursery in axullium barasat
11th August 2020, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello friends, I want to admit my twin babies (boys)Auxilium Convent School, Barasat. I want to admit him in Nursery standard. So, I would like to know about the requirements for admission in this school for Nursery. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
11th August 2020, 12:18 AM
subdut1

Hello friends, I want to admit my twin babies (boysl)Auxilium Convent School, Barasat. I want to admit him in Nursery standard. So, I would like to know about the requirements for admission in this school for Nursery. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
18th August 2020, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

I want to admit my daughter in the Auxilium convent school,Barasat. Her date of birth is 12/04/2018.which year she will be eligible to get admitted ? Please advice us & help us providing the procedure for the same.
With regards
18th August 2020, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

I want to admit my daughter in the Auxilium convent school,Barasat. Her date of birth is 12/04/2018.In which year she will be eligible to get admitted ? Please advice us & help us providing the procedure for the same.
With regards
26th April 2021, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

My son DOB is 02/06/2016.Im admission my son in Auxillium. May I applicable for it.
A Biswas
29th June 2021, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Greetings of the day , I would like to admit my daughter next year in Nursery class of Auxilium Convent School Dum Dum . She is now 2 years 5 months. I would be highly obliged if you can kindly let me know from where & when I can get the admission form ?. Also I would like to know if she is eligible as on Feb 2022 sill will be 3 years.
Thanks a lot & hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks & Regard.
28th November 2022, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my son in the Auxilium convent school,Barasat.Date of birth is 28/08/2018.ln which year he will be eligible to get admitted?please advice us.
Kabirul Islam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?