12th December 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Assam Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

Dear friends, I am a student of Assam Board, studying in 10th standard. I want to migrate to CBSE Board after completing my 10th from Assam Board for 11th standard admission. Can you please let me know about the requirements for migration? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

21st December 2018, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Assam Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

After passing class 10th, you can collect the migration certificate from the concerned board, if you want to change your board. This is the only certificate, which is important for the change.

For admission at your choice of school, you need to have excellent marks in class 10th board exams. Admission will be on merit and once you clear the merit, you will be eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?