1st January 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Madhya Pradesh Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

Dear friends, I am a student of Madhya Pradesh Board, studying in 10th standard. I want to migrate to CBSE Board after completing my 10th from Madhya Pradesh Board for 11th standard admission. Can you please let me know about the requirements for migration? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

14th January 2019, 10:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Madhya Pradesh Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

To migrate to CBSE or any other board you need to have the required documents as well as all the required qualification for admission in the respective stream.

Some of the important documents are :-

Migration Certificate.

Character Certificate.

Transfer Certificate.

Birth Certificate.

Marksheet.

Candidates who have the above documents are eligible to apply for the admission.
15th January 2019, 11:57 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Madhya Pradesh Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?

Candidates are eligible to change their board after 10th.

To change the board you need some documents :-

Migration Certificate.

Marksheet.

Date of Birth or Age Certificate.

Character Certificate.

Transfer Certificate.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the school. So, visit official website of school to get detail about admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?