20th December 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear in NDA entrance exam being a 16 years old 12th female student? Detailed information about entrance exam, interview and physical fitness required for NDA?

Hello
I m a Girl studying in 12th class. i have opted fo biology(medical) stream. i want to know how can i appear for NDA after my 12? what is the requirment, procedure and salary in NDA for a girl? which is the best post and what is the qualification required for it? my age is 16. what is the physically requirment for me to clear NDA? and also give me some idea about the tests, interviews, and job.

26th December 2014, 04:04 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: NDA for girl

NDA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The eligibility criteria to join NDA (National Defense Academy) is as follows,

-> Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

-> Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

-> Candidates age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 1/2 years.

-> Candidate should be physically fit according to the physical standards.

So, according to the eligibility criteria am afraid that you are not eligible to apply for NDA as only unmarried male candidates are allowed.

CLICK HERE!! to get the latest NDA 2014 notification. For any other information visit the official NDA website - http://www.nda.nic.in/
12th May 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I appear in NDA entrance exam being a 16 years old 12th female student? Detailed information about entrance exam, interview and physical fitness required for NDA?

How can a university graduate join the nigeria defency agency?
15th August 2015, 01:18 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: How can I appear in NDA entrance exam being a 16 years old 12th female student? Detailed information about entrance exam, interview and physical fitness required for NDA?

Sorry, to say but a female candidate cannot apply for NDA. NDA stands for National Defense Academy. Only a male candidate is eligible to apply. The age criteria is 16.5 years to 19 years. You must have 12th passed.

So, you cannot apply because only an unmarried male candidate.
15th August 2015, 01:19 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.
Union Public Service Commissio(UPSC) conducts examination of NDA twice in every year in the month of April and September.

Eligibility to join NDA are
-Candidate must be a citizen of India.
-Candidate must be of age 16 to 19.5 years
-Candidate must have passed or appearing in Higher Secondary Cetificate exmaination with Physics and Maths from any recognized board.

Only unmarried male candidates are allowed to apply for NDA I and II .

So, you are not eligible to apply for NDA exmaination even if you have passed 12th as you are a female and in NDA only unmarried male candidates are allowed.
15th February 2016, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Yes my question i am become a fight pilot and i am a girl i went to say wich grougand phycil me
24th March 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Why girls not participate? Girls have also power. If there any rule that girls not join
15th June 2018, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I read in 12th class now and it pass in March 2019 .so sir I am running student in 12th class .what i fill form for NDA exam
3rd April 2019, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I'm Imhanhiobhiton Omoligho by name I've registered for NDA with my email address [email protected] but I've not received any message regarding my NDA account and the entrance examination is soon please I need help to understand it more and why it is taking time
3rd November 2019, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

When will vacancy come in2020 for NDA exam???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?