6th August 2020, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for a girl candidate with 55% in PSEB 12th Commerce?

Hi everyone, I have scored 55% marks in my 12th standard with PSEB Board. I am a girl and I have studied Commerce. Kindly let me know what are the scholarships available for me to apply? Please let me know asap.

11th February 2021, 07:45 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Scholarships available for a girl candidate with 55% in PSEB 12th Commerce?

The scholarship for girls with 55% in PSEB 12th commerce are
1. Sardar Patel scholarship for young minds.
Scholarship is to help merit students belonging to a down token section of the society. Top brilliant students will get a scholarship of rupees 15000 it has to build a counterpart for aspiring students. Criteria foddies is the family income is rupees less than 6,00,000/=
This is available for students in first or second year of three year graduation in any stream that is science arts commerce, special education
2. Umbrella pre/post matric scholarship
Selected students of the scholarship receive benefit for graduation and post graduation of rupees 3000 per annum for admission and tuition fees. Criteria the scholarship is that students should have at least 50% in last exam and yearly family income of candidate should be rupees 2 lacs or less
3. Merit-Cum-means scholarship
This scholarship gives financial assistance to worthy students of minority community who wish to study further. The benefit for these is that students get tuition fees and maintenance allowance to pursue the graduation or post graduation level. In this the student gadgets rupees 10000 in a year and additional reward of rupees 20000 for tuition fees. Students who score more than 50% marks in 12th class can get the scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?