22nd July 2020, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Whether Meghalaya Board conducts improvement exams of 10th standard?

Sir, I have scored 42.7% marks in my 10th standard from Meghalaya Board. I want to give the improvement exam. I don't know whether Meghalaya Board issues improvement exams or not. Please let me know about this asap.

11th February 2021, 08:57 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Whether Meghalaya Board conducts improvement exams of 10th standard?

Candidates who have passed 10th in 2020 eligible to give improvement exam
Candidates shall avail only one in the examination to be conducted.
Candidates can appear in one or two or all subjects
Candidate will only appear for theory papers and the the practicals/marks shall be carried forward of the previous exam
Candidates will get marksheet if there is improvement in marks after improvement exam.
No fresh certificate will be issued whether or not there improvement.
Candidates get less marks then the previous exam after improvement exam the earlier marks shall stand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?