15th July 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Sikkim Board student?

Dear Sir, I belongs to a poor family and right now, I am studying in a Government school which is affiliated to Sikkim State Board. I want to do my Intermediate Science with scholarship. So, can I know about the scholarships available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 51.3% in 10th Sikkim Board?
  2. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Kerala Board student?
  3. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Maharashtra Board student?
  4. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Telangana Board student? -- [New]
  5. Scholarships available to study Intermediate for Punjab Board student?
  6. Scholarships available to study Intermediate for Telangana Board student?
  7. Scholarships available to study Intermediate for Maharashtra Board student?
  8. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Humanities for Uttarakhand Board student?
  9. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 40.4% in 10th J&K Board?
  10. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  11. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Sikkim State Board for 11th Science admission?
  12. Scholarships available for a candidate with 76% in 12th Science of Odisha Board?
  13. Can I apply for any scholarships while studying B.Tech computer science?
  14. Karnataka State Board or CBSE, which is better to study in Intermediate Science?
  15. List of scholarships for intermediate passed student with 96.7% marks
  16. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43.1% in 10th Maharashtra Board?
  17. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Maharashtra Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 53.9% in 10th Tripura Board?
4th March 2023, 01:35 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Sikkim Board student?

There are several scholarships available for students pursuing Intermediate Science in India. Some of the scholarships that you can consider applying for are:

National Scholarship Exam (NSE): This is a scholarship exam conducted by the National Institute of Career Education (NICE) for students from Class 5 to Class 12. The exam tests the students' knowledge in Maths and Science and offers scholarships up to Rs. 35,000.

National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS): This scholarship is offered to students of economically weaker sections who have passed Class 8 with at least 55% marks. The scholarship is awarded to selected students based on their performance in an aptitude test and offers financial assistance of up to Rs. 12,000 per annum.

INSPIRE Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, to students who have scored at least 75% marks in Class 12 and are pursuing a Bachelor's or Integrated Master's degree in Natural or Basic Science. The scholarship provides a sum of Rs. 80,000 per annum.

Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for College and University Students: This scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, to students from economically weaker sections who have scored at least 80% marks in Class 12. The scholarship provides financial assistance of up to Rs. 10,000 per annum.

Apart from these, there are several other scholarships available from various government and private organizations. You can visit the official websites of these scholarships to get more information and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?