16th March 2020, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Commerce and Science? Which one to study in Himachal Pradesh Board Higher Secondary?

Sir/Madam, I am appearing in 10th Board exam of Himachal Pradesh Board. I am a little bit confused between Science and Commerce. I want to know the different scopes of both streams. And also tell me which is to opt in Higher Secondary.

18th March 2020, 10:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Commerce and Science? Which one to study in Himachal Pradesh Board Higher Secondary?

This totally depends on your interest because both the stream whether Commerce or Science has great future.

If you are interested in commerce stream then you can go in banking sector, business, Chartered Accountancy etc.

In Science you can opt for medical or non medical stream depending upon your interest and if you choose non medical stream then you can go in engineering, teaching and if you choose medical then you can go in medical sector suggest MBBS, BAMS, BDS etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?