7th February 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Scopeful coures after Higher Secondary education

I completed my higher secondary education . I don't know anything about the courses in medicalfield other than MBBS .

13th February 2014, 03:37 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Scopeful coures after Higher Secondary education

There are many other courses which you can take up in Medical field other than MBBS if you have selected the PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) stream in your higher secondary studies.

Courses which are related to Medical field are as follows,

-> B.A.M.S ( Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery )

-> B.H.M.S ( Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery )

-> B.V.Sc ( Bachelor of Veterinary Science )

-> B.D.S ( Bachelor of Dental Surgery )

-> B.Sc Nursing.

-> B.M.L.T ( Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology )

These are some of the courses which you can actually considered of taking M.B.B.S ( Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery ) but M.B.B.S tops all the other courses which is mentioned above.

So, if you are really interested in M.B.B.S course and you think that you are capable of doing it then go ahead and take it without second doubt but if you feel that it's not that which you wanted but something else related to medical field then the above list should come handy to you which has good scope if you are going to do hard work and study further in the same field by taking up the necessary PG courses.
3rd August 2014, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I want to become an IAS officer but I don't know anything about it.Please give me the details of IAS ??
15th September 2014, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I am a grduatein arts having majorinpol.science .now I am interested to take homeo degree/diploma so that i may engaged in gov medical job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?