18th March 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

With scoring 75% in 10th and 56.8% in 12th I can study Mechanical Engineering?

Hello Everyone, I did my schooling in Kendriya Vidyalaya MEG & Center and secured 75% in 10th and 56.8% in 12th. I want to study Mechanical Engineering. So, with these percentages I can do this Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. How to study Mechanical engineering after passing 10th class? What should I study in 12th?
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate with 63% in 10th CBSE?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  8. Is it possible to do MS Mechanical Engineering in Germany after scoring 69% in B.E, 81% in 10th and 76% in 12th?
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 568 marks in ECET?
  10. Which mechanical companies are providing jobs for those who have passed 10th with 62.5%, 12th with 52%, B.E with 68%?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  12. What should I do after 10th to become a Mechanical Engineer?
  13. Can I study BCA being a Diploma Mechanical holder on 10th basis? How to study? -- [New]
  14. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  15. Should I study Diploma Mechanical course being a 10th candidate?
  16. Which b-school can I choose in Bangalore and Chennai after scoring 568.5 marks in MAT?
  17. How to study mechanical engineering after scoring 132551 rank
  18. Can I get admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 80% in 10th
29th January 2017, 02:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With scoring 75% in 10th and 56.8% in 12th I can study Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to study Mechanical Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard with 75% and 12th standard with 56% aggregate marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board need to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc., and qualify the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing Mechanical Engineering course.
29th January 2017, 09:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With scoring 75% in 10th and 56.8% in 12th I can study Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone, I did my schooling in Kendriya Vidyalaya MEG & Center and secured 75% in 10th and 56.8% in 12th. I want to study Mechanical Engineering. So, with these percentages I can do this Engineering?

Yes, you can do Mechanical Engineering after scoring 75% marks in 10th and 56.8% marks in 12th. You should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 10+2 and should have scored good marks in the subjects. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the mechanical engineering. You will be admitted to the course based on the marks scored in the entrance examination through counseling. You can also take admission in various engineering colleges through management quota after completion of 12th.
31st January 2017, 10:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible Mechanical Engineering if you fulfill below given criteria.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for Engineering Entrance exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?