23rd January 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Selection is CLAT is possible after clearing the improvement exam in the same year as entrance exam?

If a person is 12th failed and gives rexam in the same year and re-exam result is passed, then the student will be selected in CLAT or not for the 5 year law course.

23rd January 2018, 08:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection is CLAT is possible after clearing the improvement exam in the same year as entrance exam?

CLAT refers to Common Law Admission Test and same is a national level entrance examination held for offering admission in LLB five year degree course in various National Law Universities ( NLUs ).

The minimum educational requirement for appearing in CLAT is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline with 45% marks from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for SC/ST and PH category candidates.

As far as you are concerned about the selection for CLAT if candidates clears his/her Class 12th through re-examination then I would like to let you know that yes the CLAT result will be valid and the candidate will be selected provided the qualifying candidate submits the valid document showing that he/she has cleared his/her Class 12th by the deadline date for verification of documents for taking admission.

For more details regarding CLAT you can refer to the link www.clat.ac.in.
24th January 2018, 12:16 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Selection is CLAT is possible after clearing the improvement exam in the same year as entrance exam?

No I am sorry to say that if you clear your improvement examination and without having your provisional certificate, you cannot get admission in LLB course, however you can appear for CLAT examination, however remember that you will not be eligible to get admission if you do not have your provisional certificate or your marksheet.

Therefore, I would suggest you to appear for the examination after getting your provisional certificate or marksheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?