18th July 2017, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is better, PCMC or PCMB?

Sir, I have wrote my SSLC exam and I am thinking about my way in future, PCMC or PCMB is better. I have scope in both I am good in math biology chemistry and physics also. Sir, what can I take for the future?

19th July 2017, 09:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is better, PCMC or PCMB?

Both the streams PCMB and PCMC are good according to their own standards. So, it depends on you that which stream stream you want to take. If you are interested in PCMC then go for that or you can opt PCMB. But, as you are good in PCMB, so there is no use of going with PCMC. Choose the stream in which you can perform well and understand better.
19th July 2017, 01:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have wrote my SSLC exam and I am thinking about my way in future, PCMC or PCMB is better. I have scope in both I am good in math biology chemistry and physics also. Sir, what can I take for the future?

Both the streams, PCMC or PCMB, are better streams only. Students can choose the subjects based on his ability, interest and skill. If you want to become a Doctor in the future, then you can choose PCMB or you can choose PCMC. The demand for the PCMC is high and the scope for the engineering graduates is higher compared to other studies. If one studies the engineering graduation from any reputed engineering colleges in India then, the chances of getting campus placement with good salary are high. Therefore, candidates can choose the PCMC stream after completion of 10th standard.
19th July 2017, 01:29 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

As you have mentioned that you are good in all the science subjects (Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology), so if you choose PCMB then you will have both the science fields available Medical and Engineering.You can go for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, etc after choosing medical field.
You can opt for engineering in various fields such as Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Communication, Information and Technology, ect.
If you choose PCMC (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science) then in future you can only opt for engineering field.
So if you are capable for PCMB, then choose PCMB.
The choice is yours.
19th July 2017, 08:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can choose PCMB subject for better future. You can choose any domain from given below.

1.Engineering
2.B.Sc in Physics.
2.B.Sc in Chemistry.
3.B.Sc in Maths.
4.B.A Economics.
5.Interior Designing.
6.Fashion Designing.
7.Army.
8.Law.
9.Hospitality.
10.Mass Communication.
11.Architecture.
12.Journalism.
13.Aviation.
14.BBA.
15.CA,CS,etc.
16.BCA
19th July 2017, 08:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Personally I would like to suggest you to opt for PCMB because then you have two options either to opt for medical or to engineering. Moreover it depends upon your interest in which you are interested more. As you are interested in math and Biology both so it is best for you to opt for the combination of physics, chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
And if you are interested in Computer Science then you can also opt for physics, chemistry, mathematics and computer science as an additional subject to have bright future.
20th July 2017, 12:13 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Both the above subject combination are very good to opt for your class 11th studies. But according to my opinion, if you opt for PCMB option, it will be more beneficial for your upcoming future. With the above combination, you can both apply in the Engineering field as well as in the Medical field after the completion of your class 12th.
20th July 2017, 12:17 AM
ranu shahi

I suggest you to pursue PCMB because it has great scope in future in every fields.

And career options after 12th with PCMB:-
MBBS
BAMS (Ayurveda)
BHMS (Homoeopathy)
BUMS (Unani)
BDS
Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic science
Bachelor of Physiotheraphy
B.Sc Dairy Technology
B.Sc Nursing
Bachelor of Pharmacy
Biotechnology
General Nursing
Paramedical Courses
Diploma courses
LLB
Hotel management
Fashion designing
Journalism
CA
CS
ICWA
BCA
B.Com
B.Sc
BA
Integrated M.Sc

Career options after 12th with PCMC:-
Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech)
B.Arch
Integrated M.Sc
BCA
B.Com
B.Sc
BA
Diploma courses
LLB
Hotel management
Fashion designing
Journalism
CA
CS
ICWA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?