15th November 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in 10+2 for pursuing Hotel Management?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 10th, I want to do Hotel Management after completing class 12th. I want to know which stream should I choose in 10+2 for pursuing Hotel Management? Please answer as soon as possible.

16th November 2016, 10:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in 10+2 for pursuing Hotel Management?

You can choose any stream according to your own interest .

Because the basic criteria for Hotel Management is a pass in 12th in any stream.

so choose any stream as per your interest.

The job opportunities are also good in this course.
17th November 2016, 02:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in Hotel Management course having studied +2 level of standard taking any stream, there is no such restriction of any stream to be opted for in order to do Hotel Management course in future.

You should have completed your +2 level of standard from a recognized board and will have to appear for an entrance test in the prospective Institute you wish to get admission in and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to pursue the course further.
17th November 2016, 03:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For hotel management course, any stream is acceptable. Just make sure that you have passed class 12th with any stream from a recognized board of education.

Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam. Seats are allotted through counselling based on merit.
17th November 2016, 05:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 10th, I want to do Hotel Management after completing class 12th. I want to know which stream should I choose in 10+2 for pursuing Hotel Management? Please answer as soon as possible.
The aspirant can choose any stream in 10+2 for pursuing hotel management course in graduation. One can choose arts or science or commerce stream in higher secondary to pursue hotel management. The eligibility to study the hotel management course is a pass in 10+2 with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. So you can choose any group in 10+2 for pursuing hotel management course in future. The hotel management courses are available in various institutions in India.
17th November 2016, 06:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

There is no fixed stream required to do Hotel Management after the completion of class 12th. You can opt any of the stream for doing Hotel Management.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognised Board can do Hotel Management course.
17th November 2016, 06:24 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

After completing 10th, you can opt for any stream in 11th. Once you complete 12th, then apply for the Hotel Management. There is no specific stream given to apply for the Hotel Management. But score above 60% in 12th & you might have to go through an entrance exam.
17th November 2016, 09:17 PM
pruthvi12dba

To pursue Hotel Management you can choose any stream in the 12th standard.

* There is no specific stream for it.
* Better you can choose commerce or history group it will be easy to study and clear with better marks.
* After that you can study Hotel Management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?