8th December 2016, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose in class 12th Science stream to become a Mechanical Engineer?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to pursue Mechanical Engineering in the future so I want to know which subject should I choose in class 12th Science stream to become a Mechanical Engineer? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after 10th to become a Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Can I become Journalist after 12th with Science stream Or should we opt Commerce or Arts stream in 12th?
  3. Which subject should I choose in Science stream to become an Exobiologist in the future? -- [New]
  4. Which stream to choose in 11th to become a Software Engineer having no interest in Maths and Science?
  5. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Software Engineer
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for taking admission in 11th std? How may I get details?
  7. Which subject should i choose to study Anthropology if secured 54% in 12th Science?
  8. What should I choose after class 12th to become a computer science engineering graduate?
  9. Which subject should I choose after scoring 60-70% marks in 12th Science?
  10. Stream to choose after 12th while having Commerce in 12th class?
  11. Which stream should I choose after completing class 12th (Science) that has the best career scope and pay scale?
  12. How to do Mechanical engineering? What should I choose in class 11th as additional subject
  13. I don't have much knowledge about Computers, should I still do Computer Science Engineering (B.Tech)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which subject to choose to become a DCP after 12th Science?
  15. Which subject or stream to choose after 12th to become IAS in future?
  16. Can I change my subject from Science to commerce after 12th class?
  17. How much percentage is required in science stream to become a Mechanical engineer? How should I prepare for it?
  18. Can i change Biology subject with Computer Science in 11th class?
9th December 2016, 06:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in class 12th Science stream to become a Mechanical Engineer?

To become a Mechanical Engineer in future after the completion of class 10th, you must have to opt Science stream in class 11th and 12th.
You must select the combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your subjects in class 12th in order to pursue the Mechanical Engineering degree course in future.
9th December 2016, 07:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in class 12th Science stream to become a Mechanical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to pursue Mechanical Engineering in the future so I want to know which subject should I choose in class 12th Science stream to become a Mechanical Engineer? Please answer as soon as possible.

You should choose Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 10+2 along with other subjects to become a Mechanical Engineer in the future. You should score good marks in 12th in all the above mentioned subjects to get a seat in the mechanical engineering course. The admission to the engineering colleges will be done through a common entrance test. The marks scored in the entrance examination will also helps the student to get admission for mechanical engineering course in a reputed engineering college.
9th December 2016, 07:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to opt for physics, chemistry and maths in class 11th to become eligible for mechanical engineering course. Admission will be on the basis of rank in the entrance exam and class 12th marks.

JEE main is the best option for admission in engineering degree course. Seats will be allotted based on your rank through counselling.
9th December 2016, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To become a Mechanical Engineer, you have to pursue your 11th and 12th standard with Non-Medical Science stream subjects namely Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognised board. After completion of your 12th standard, you have to appear in National level or state level engineering entrance examination and by qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in the particular college for pursuing Mechanical Engineering course.
9th December 2016, 09:00 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

If you want to pursue engineering course then you should complete your intermediate with subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Maths. After completing intermediate you can apply for JEE exam. This is an entrance exam for admission in B.TECH conducted all over in India. Thanks
9th December 2016, 11:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You must have PCM i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the three main subjects in 12th standard to apply for mechanical engineering degree. So, apply for admission in 12th standard with non-medical stream(PCM). After completion of 12th standard, you have to apply for JEE(Joint entrance exam). This exam is basically conducted for admission in reputed engineering institutes. Try to score more than 60% in JEE to get best institute for engineering study. Your course duration will be of four years.
15th December 2016, 08:30 PM
ranu shahi

For becoming mechanical engineering in future you have to select physics, chemistry and mathematics in 12th standard. It will help you to reach to your aim.
21st June 2017, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

I want to know I completed my graduation in B.A. Now I want to do 12th in science ,Is it possible? Please give me answer
7th July 2017, 06:49 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

To become a mechanical engineer you should opt physics , chemistry and mathematics in class 12th. So that in future you will be eligible to give entrance exams for engineering.
You have to study hard to get at least 75% marks in PCM. For mechanical engineering you should know the basic concepts of physics.

After passing 12th, for taking admission in engineering you have to crack JEE exam . JEE exam is best exam for engineering.

For JEE the eligibility criteria is as follows-
A candidate should have 12th passed.

A candidate have PCM in class 12th.

A candidate​ should have minimum​ 75% of marks in class 12th.
You will get admission according to your scores in JEE.
15th June 2019, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

After taking electrical maintenance in class 11-12 , we can opt for mechanical engineering field
29th June 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I choose physics ,chemistry and computer science in eleventh CBSE. Am i eligible for engineering courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?