10th February 2016, 08:14 AM
nabarag kundu

Which subject should I choose after scoring 60-70% marks in 12th Science?

Well if i get 60-70% marks in 12th in science stream then which subject i should choose. So that i can easily make my career bright and get good jobs???

11th February 2016, 11:55 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subject should I choose after scoring 60-70% marks in 12th Science?

60-70% Marks in 12th Board exam is really good to move into any professional course.

If you have take science streams in 12th std then you should go into technical or medical field only to make your career bright.
Some of the courses in technical and medical filed are : Engineering, Aviation, Research, Pharmacy, Clinical Research, MBBS, Dental course.

You can also move into non technical course like BBA, B.COM, BBM,B.Sc, BA,

If you have got good marks in 12th std and if you are with science with math streams then you should go for B.tech as it will the best option for you.
B.tech means Bachelor of technology.It is course of four years and known as one of the best technical courses in India and in all over the world also.

There are so many branches in B.tech and some of them are as below :

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING,CIVIL ENGINEERING,INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,COMPUTER SCIENCE,ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING,ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING.

The job opportunities are available in all trades equally, if you will have skills then definitely you will get good jobs in any field. Growth is there in every section, so no need to worry about that.

Now it depends on you to choose any one from it as per your choice only because in the last if will not love your work then it will become very difficult for you to sustain.
11th February 2016, 02:34 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: Which subject should I choose after scoring 60-70% marks in 12th Science?

After completion of 12th science, there various career opportunities & different courses.

Courses after 12th science is as follows :
> B.E/B.Tech
> Diploma engineering by lateral entry
> B.Sc in mathematics/agriculture/physics
> BAMS
> B.Pharmacy
> B.Arch

After scoring 60-70% in 12th science, I'm going to suggest you to go for B.Tech. Because there are various courses in B.Tech, you can choose any one according to your interest & very good job opportunities after B.Tech.
For B.Tech admission you need to appear for JEE or AIEEE entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?