15th November 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of St. Xavier School, Kolkata for taking admission in 1 standard? Whether the kid have to face an interview?

Hello sir, I want to admit my son in St. Xavier School, Kolkata. Can you please tell me the syllabus for taking admission in 1 standard. Will he have to face interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission?
  2. Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  4. When the admission form will be available in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for admission in 1st standard?
  5. Percentage needed to take up English Honors in St Xaviers for WBCHSE students
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class one of St Xavier's school, Kolkata?
  7. How can I get admission to study in 9th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? Tuition fee of 9th standard?
  8. When the admission of KG standard will be started in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  9. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School for 2nd standard?
  10. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?
  11. Minimum age limit for taking admission in St. Xavier School, Kolkata in Nursery?
  12. Admission guidelines for 3rd standard in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata with hostel facility?
  13. Admission procedure to study 11th Humanities in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata
  15. Vacancies in St. Xavier School, Kolkata for 4th standard with procedure and fees?
  16. Admission process for class one admission at St Xavier's school, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the minimum age required to get admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
17th November 2016, 04:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of St. Xavier School, Kolkata for taking admission in 1 standard? Whether the kid have to face an interview?

St. Xavier's School, simply follows interview process for the admission of the ward in 1st standard and they just want to see that the child is interacting with the surrounding such as the kids of their age and have some idea of the fundamental things.
So, train your ward accordingly, teach him some manners how to face teachers and some basic educational knowledge. Remember the format of the interview is both for the child and parents, so you should also be prepared accordingly for the interview.
16th March 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of St. Xavier School, Kolkata for taking admission in 1 standard? Whether the kid have to face an interview?

Sir, can you give me the answers of following query :
For class 1 will you take any written test for admission ?
Can you provide me any syllabus for class 1 if written test is there .
My son date of birth is 30/07/2013
He will be eligible for sit for class 1 admission test ?
My email address is [email protected].
thanks
3rd September 2020, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi I want to admit my son to your reputed school for class kg so it will be appreciate if you can share what kind of questions will ask at the time of interview
14th October 2021, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir any model questions for admission in KG during documents verification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?