12th December 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age required to get admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata?

Respected Sir, My son is 3 years old and I want to admit him in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata so I want to know what is the minimum age required to get admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? When are the admission forms available? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  2. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  3. Date of admission in class 11 Commerce at St.Xavier's Collegiate? Cut off marks required in Madhyamik exam?
  4. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  5. Admission of 2 years and 9 months old kid in St.Xaviers Collegiate school Kolkata? Availability of application form?
  6. Required age for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School?
  7. Two years and Nine months old student can get admission in which class at St. Xavier's Collegiate School?
  8. What is the age limit for getting admission St.Xaviers school, Kolkata for class 1?
  9. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the admission fee for class 1st in St Xaviers Collegiate School, Kolkata? What is the monthly fee?
  11. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xaviers school in Kolkata?
  12. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  13. When is the time for admission for St Xaviers Collegiate School in class XI? Percentage required and complete procedure?
  14. Admission criteria of class VII at St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata?
  15. When to get the admission in St.Xaviers School in Kolkata?
  16. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?
  17. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata?
  18. Subjects offered in class 11 Humanities at St. Xaviers Collegiate School?
16th December 2016, 10:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum age required to get admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata?

St. Xavier's Collegiate School is a boys school and is situated in park street Kolkata. The schools is separated into two buildings one for class kg to 5 and other for 6th to 12th standard. The minimum age to get admission in this school is 4+. At this age students are allowed to get admission in KG. As your son is 3 years old, so he is not eligible to get admission in this school, you have to wait for one more year.

The last date to distribute the admission forms for this year are over. You have to wait for the next notification to be released. However, the admission forms are available in the month of October and for the exact date you have to contact the school authorities.
3rd February 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum age required to get admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata?

Dear Sir, My Son is now 3 years old. Kindly let me know what is the minimum age group to get admitted in St Xavier's School. Please also let me know the fees structure (admission fees - is it a one time charge till class 10?

Best Regards,

Swati Ghosh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?