11th March 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Tips to score above 80 marks in English of 10th Nagaland Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying and preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Nagaland Board. I am strong in English and I want to secure above 90 marks in English subject exam. So, I would like to know some tips for preparation so that I can secure above 80 marks in English subject?

20th March 2019, 05:30 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 80 marks in English of 10th Nagaland Board exam?

Tips to score above 80 marks in English in 10th board exams:

First thing that I would like to give you is that you have to ensure that you know the basic grammatical rules.

You might have you heard that English grammar isn't needed to be a good English speaker or writer but most of the English speakers and teachers says that candidate must have good knowledge of grammar.

Take your textbook and read the chapters thoroughly so as to ensure that how are sentences are framed and how you can write these own your own.

Most of the students mug up the answers and write them as it is in the question paper. This is not a good habit because it is not going to be helpful for you in the future. So,make sure to write your answer in your own wording and let it be simple.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?