29th May 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

NIOS have same value like that of BSEB and other boards? What is the value of NIOS in RRB and other competitive examinations?

I have passed 10th examination. I want to know that it has same value as BSEB and other board? Does it have value in RRB and OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONs?

29th May 2016, 08:30 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NIOS have same value like that of BSEB and other boards? What is the value of NIOS in RRB and other competitive examinations?

NIOS stands for National institute of open schooling which offers secondary and senior secondary education.

BSEB stands for Bihar state education board.

BSEB is a state level board while NIOS is an open school which is at national level.

The candidates who have passed from NIOS has an equal importance with respect to other state and national education boards.

Also the candidates who have secured pass certificate from NIOS is eligible to appear for all competitive examinations and government examinations including RRB examination.

The official website of NIOS is http://www.nios.ac.in/
30th May 2016, 01:45 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NIOS have same value like that of BSEB and other boards? What is the value of NIOS in RRB and other competitive examinations?

Yes NIOS has also same value as compared to BSEB, CBSE and other state boards.
It has also value in RRB and other general competition so no need to worry.
30th May 2016, 01:59 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is no such problem in it, NIOS is an Open University board but has got importance and valuation like other boards. So, you need not worry about its importance and valuation. You can continue with your studies further and can appear for government examination or any competitive examination in near future without any fear.
9th September 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i give 10th exam for maximum marks if i passed 10th from bihar bord
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?