10th July 2018, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Tips to secure 80 marks in Sociology of 12th Punjab Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard and I am a Punjab Board student. I want practice Sociology so that I can secure 80 marks in the Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing 80 marks in Mathematics?

12th July 2018, 09:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to secure 80 marks in Sociology of 12th Punjab Board exam?

Tips to get full marks in Sociology:

Do not eat just anything before an exam, you should not eat any Happy Meal for 3 hours before going to an exam. This is because digestion of food requires energy and when you eat food blood supply and flow of oxygen increases to stomach area.

Read your school books and refer to more than one book for accuracy.

Don't waste your time on computer games or anything else that would waste your precious time.

If you are not optimistic and energetic, you will not do your best in your exam and you will get fever marks then you are capable of.

Practice previous year question papers as much as you can.

You can also practice mock tests.

Study those books which are easy to understand.

There is no shortcut to success and this is forcing you should remember and for this reason you have to make a great deal of effort.
12th July 2018, 10:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

You need to focus on these tips to secure good marks:

Make a timetable and follow it strictly.

Practice previous year question papers as much as you can and you can also practice mock tests on weekly basis.

But before that you need to read your books thoroughly so as to Grab the concept of each and every topic.

Practice questions of your books and other reference books then you can practice online test series.

Give time to yourself so as to exercise daily because it will definitely going to make your memory sharp.
14th July 2018, 04:04 PM
Your career buddy

Hello! I am really happy that you are aiming high ! I would ask you 1 question,why not aim for 100 in mathematics, because its sure shot possible!

For both the sucjects make sure you follow the tips-
1. Read your text book thoroughly
2. Practice all the text book sums of maths atleast thrice.( do not audit the answers, make sure you write and practice)
3. Make note of all important sums and questions and also note all the topics that you find tricky .
4. Practice atleast 3 mock question paper each in exam conditions.
5. Go through 5 past question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?