26th August 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Triplicate school leaving certificate

Sir can we get triplicate copy of school leaving certificate? Please am not talking about duplicate but 3rd copy.

11th September 2014, 08:32 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Triplicate school leaving certificate

TRIPLICATE COPY FOR SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE:

School Leaving/Transfer certificate copy need to obtained from your school where you got relieved. Usually transfer certificates are needed to move from one school to the other and for nothing else. So, if you are planning to move and lost the certificate which you got recently from your previous school then try to follow the below steps,

-> Go with your parent to meet the Principal of your previous school.

-> Explain about him/her about the situation that you have lost the certificate by mistake.

-> Ask them for a duplicate copy from them (Triplicate will not be possible if they allow you can get it)

-> You need to wait for 2-5 days for them to process it and do regular follow up to get it otherwise sometimes they will forget as well if in case they say that they will be sending it to your home.
14th December 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Triplicate school leaving certificate

Sir I read in a school from1996 to 2001 (6th to 10th) class but I failed in 10th class then I got t.c. from school in 2001.again in 2002 I got duplicate t.c. with counter sign from school.
Now I am giving services in education department (2018) and department wants t.c. but I have no photo copy of earlier t.c. and school not provide me a triplicate t.c.
1st January 2020, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to know can anyone take double college leaving certificate.
15th November 2020, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have lost my duplicate copy of school leaving certificate but I have photocopy of the same. What should I do to get triplicate copy of school leaving certificate. Please guide me rules and regulation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?