28th July 2022, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that even 12th appearing student are eligible for 85% quota seat?

I want a clarification, My daughter have given X Board exams in CBSE Board in Gujarat. I am shifting her to Gujarat Board, as they have more quota of sits in Medical. I recently heard that once NEET comes even students studying in CBSE board will be eligible in 85 % quota seats ... Is it true

28th July 2022, 07:29 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Is it true that even 12th appearing student are eligible for 85% quota seat?

Eligibility:

1. You must have completed/appearing his/her 10th and 12th from the state.

2. You must possess a valid domicile in the state.

3. You should possess a residency proof of the state.
30th July 2022, 01:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that even 12th appearing student are eligible for 85% quota seat?

Different states have different criteria for eligibility in state quota. Thankfully, Delhi considers the candidate who finished his +2 exam from there, eligible for a seat under 85% state quota. On the other hand, since you also have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh, you are eligible for 85% seat quota of Uttar Pradesh. Therefore, you can apply for a state quota seat in both UP and Delhi.
31st July 2022, 01:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

There is no reservation quota for CBSE students in NEET (The National Eligibility Entrance Test). NEET is an entrance examination in India for admission to government and private medical colleges for the course of MBBS and BDS. Admission to other medical or paramedical courses is also done on a NEET basis. State board students and other board students get equal opportunities for admission to medical colleges in India. The admission is on the basis of All India rank and State rank, 15% is for All India quota and 85% is for State quota.
31st July 2022, 12:08 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

This 85 percent quota is available to those who have studied their 11th n 12 th from any Delhi school.

This quota is provided by various universities like Indraprashtha university (IPU) and Delhi Technical University (DTU).

As per my knowledge, there is no quota like thing for Delhi students in Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?