2nd April 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not?

sir actually i am doing 12th from open cbse ..
as i scored 80% i my 10th std. but due to some reasons i dropped my 11th.... so plzz tell me sir that if m doing my 12th from this 12th open cbse.. then what should i do after my 12th... i mean what can i do... because i m completing my 12 th from an open school that's why what can i do ...????? in fact can i take admission in regular colleges or not..>???? and if no... then what can i actually do ...?????
plz answer me sir... as soon as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  2. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  3. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
  4. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  5. Open Schools which offers admission in 12th standard at New Delhi?
  6. Should I join open school instead of regular? Is NIOS much difficult than regular school?
  7. CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  8. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  9. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  10. Can I apply as a regular student for B.A after completing 12th from National Open School?
  11. Is there any way to do 12th from an open school and give CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing 12th from Assam State Open School?
  13. Possibility to get admission in any regular school in Southern India after completing 10th NIOS? Percentage required for admission?
  14. Should I take admission in Open School if preparing for SCRA exam?
  15. Direct 12th without 11th having a year gap after 10th? After 12th from Open school can one apply for IIT?
  16. Can I do BBA from regular college after passing 12th class from open board NIOS
  17. Can I get admission in Law in Maharashtra Law colleges? I've passed B.A degree from Open university without passing 12th
  18. Will I get admission in any school at 11th standard if studies 10th from NIOS?
2nd April 2015, 05:26 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not?

There is no problem if you are pursuing the 12th from open school.

To get the admission in the college of your desire, you just have to secure that much percentage no matter you do it as a regular or an open school student.
2nd April 2015, 05:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not?

You can apply and get admission in Bachelor's degree courses in regular colleges, even though you have completed 12th standard from Open school. Expect some top colleges, most of the colleges offers admissions, even if the students have done their 12th standard in open schools. So, there is no need to worry about this issue, you can definitely get admission in regular college to pursue any bachelor's course.
2nd April 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualifying mark for b.arch entrance exam & is there negative marks in that exam ?
2nd April 2015, 09:27 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

If you are pursuing CBSE board from open schooling then you do not need to worry as in college admission board matters which school you belong to that is a secondary case. So as you are pursuing class 12th from CBSE board than you are eligible for admission in regular colleges, as CBSE board is a Delhi based board and a very renowned board so you will get admission in any colleges easily.
3rd April 2015, 05:27 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

It Doesn't matters that you are passed from an open school or Regular school
Some of colleges have their own entrance test while some of colleges gave admission on the behalf of 12th class marks ,
Or if you wanna go for BTECH or MBBS then you must clear the JEE(Main) or AIPMT exams respectively , so i would like to suggests you first decide what you wanna to do means choose the course according to your interest and then select the appropriate college which suites you
30th June 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir.
I was failed in class 12 from cbse in commerce .I want to do it again in open board so i want to know that from which board I'll do 12 and after 12 i want to talk admission in DU(delhi uni.) can i get admisson or not if not than which collage will give me admission for b.a ,,,and my second question is why people not clear their class 10 or 12 from open board as compare to cbse ?? wting 4 ur rply SIR.
30th June 2015, 05:36 PM
reconnect

Yes, dear you can do your 12th from open school without any problem. Board of school are also recognized board of India. You can take admission in any college of India as being a student of open school. You can take admission in DU. Admission in DU is depends upon your percentage which you will get in class 12th. You can apply for B.A in any college without any problem.
Mostly, people thinks that the certificate from open school has no value because the classes are not held regularly. But it is not true in reality.
11th July 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after passing 12th from an open school? can i get admission in b.sc du college in any science stream regularly?
12th July 2015, 12:18 PM
pointer01

Hello,

Don't worry Dear, you will get the admission for B.Sc in DU college without any issue. You can get the admission in any college of India as being the student of Open board. Open Board is highly reputed and recognized Board of India. People thinks that open school has less value because in Open Board there is no need to attend the regular classes. But, it is not true Open Board has also very much value and you can get the admission very easily. In DU the admission is done on the basis of your percentage. So, work hard and don't worry, if your percentage in class 12th will be high then, you will get the admission in DU. You can also apply for admission in any other good college of India.

All the Best.
15th March 2016, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed my 10 th with 69 % . And this time i am giving my 12 th. But sir i think it will not be good. And sir i want to study B.A.So sir can i get chance in any colleges by showing my 10 th result whete i have more than 70 % in english
31st March 2016, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in Pusa HM after passing 12th from open school?
17th April 2016, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th from Open School .If I m Fail in class 11th..??
18th May 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after passing 12th from an open school? can i get admission in b.tech college
27th May 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

After passing 12 from an open school with good % .. Can i get admission in du regular courses??
27th June 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 8.6 CGPA IN CBSE BOARD TENTH CLASS 2015 FROM A REGULAR SCHOOL THEN I TOOK ADMISSION IN ELEVENTH CLASS IN SCIENCE STREAM. UNFORTUNATELY I SUFFERED WITH A DISEASES AND FAILED TO ATTEND THE SCHOOL REGULARLY. NOW I WANT TO DO 12TH CLASS WITH SCIENCE WHAT SHOULD I DO. I WANT TO SAVE MY ONE YEAR. AFTER 12THE FROM NIOS, AM I ELEGIBLE IN REGULAR COLLEGE OF DELHI UNIVERSITY OR ALL GOVT. JOBS
23rd September 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i give class 12th board exam while i am pursuing b.tech ( currently in fourth year) for improvement..??
12th October 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I have 7 subjects from nios board in which I have passed in 5 subjects, it incudes economics,painting,data entry,mathematics,english
Can I take admission in BBA
13th October 2016, 01:52 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Since, you have 7 subjects & passed in 5 subjects & failed in 2 subjects,you will not be getting admission. To get the admission in degree college you must pass in all the subjects with good marks.
Better to clear those 2 subjects & then apply for the same.
21st December 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Is Delhi board valuable? i got 8.3 from CBSE in class 10. but due to some unfavourable condition i couldn't study for my 11th and 12th. one of my friend advised me to get an admission in delhi boards in which there are probabilities to score average marks. so i wanted to ask that can i do b.tech from the marks i obtaines from delhi board?
10th January 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my 12th from an open school and I am worried as how the 20 marks of projects will be added in my board percentage cause i haven't received any instruction to make one?plzz help
18th January 2017, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there value of open school in foreign countries like USA I want to study abroad and want a good job there please tell me about it
2nd February 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I am passing this year 12th from Assam state open school can i get defense job with this certificate or not plz reply me fast..
2nd March 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm studying at open school for 12th....so my main question is if I pass out 12th from open school...can I study professional chef???
3rd March 2017, 01:26 PM
Aryaveer17
Junior Member+

Hi, does not matter if you are doing +2 from open school. You can apply in any college for graduation. Only your +2 percentage will matter for your stream. Please read all terms and condition before apply in any university or institute. They have their own policy for admissions.
9th March 2017, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after passing 12th exam of nios..! Can I get admissions in any college after cet?
13th March 2017, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what can I do after passing 12th from an open school? Can I get admission in regular D.Pharmacy collages admission in regular college s or not
16th March 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I failed in class 11th, ma'am failed me because I use to disturb the whole class, is there any solution so that I can get admission in class 12?
23rd March 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my 12th from an open School with PCB. Can I apply for medical entrance after i pass out or will I get admission in DU?
4th April 2017, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am pursuing 12th from nios So can I join in the regular College after 12th.
What is the percentage to get admission in regular college
Please reply
This is urgent please
29th April 2017, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after passing 12th from an haryana board? Can i get admission in regular colleges or not?
2nd May 2017, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

The subject allotted in open school have same value to an CBSE results and get job after completing course from 12 and college as open school
3rd May 2017, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

In nios open school ncert books are used for study or they have their own study material ?
21st June 2017, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission to 12th in regular while I am studying in 3rd year in open University
19th July 2017, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done bba from kiit university bhubaneshwar. I get 5.81 cgpa and sgpa 7. But i am not satisfied my degree because i have not focused towards on my studies properly and in school life also due to tragedies and abuses i have suffered from lot of diseases in my life. So I want to study from class 8th standard to 12th standard from nios or acharyakulam please help me as soon as possible
20th July 2017, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir I am thinking of doing bsc from open university in Delhi. Is it good for me or an regular college is more good??
31st August 2017, 09:54 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

If you will pass class 12th from an open schooling board than there will be no problem in future.
You will get admission in regular colleges also as being an open schooling board student.

Open schooling boards are the highly recognized board of India as the other boards like- CBSE, ISC etc.

In open schooling board there will be no need to attend regular classes.
You have to go for giving exam only.

You will get admission in regular college on the basis of open schooling board.
22nd February 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, if I do my class 10th board with NIOS. Is it valuable to get admission in West Bengal higher secondary board by a regular school.
4th April 2018, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Do we have to do any courses if I am willing to do 12 from open school
Please reply as soon as possible because I have failed in 11class.

Sir please
7th April 2018, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

What can i do afterr passing 12 from open school? Can i get admission in regular diet in west bengal
31st August 2018, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed in 12th from CBSE but I have also given examination from open board of 12th in same year. Will both the result valid?
28th February 2019, 06:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can take admission in regular colleges after doing 12th class from private. I myself had done that, there is no problem but make sure you score well so that you can meet the college requirements.
14th March 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my 12 with open learning school so I want to do HM DEGREE so what I can to do open school is eligible for doing HM with pusa institute how much percentage come in 12th standards
30th May 2019, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir tell me that my ward has done 12th from open board but his marks is not good. Can he is eligible for admission in any college in Gurgaon
15th July 2019, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I am just pass plus two from open school 55%, after complete ITI,BSC PHYSICS (mg university),can I get admission in engineering college without entran exam...?
11th December 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed b.tech but I'm interested in medical line.what possible to again complete 12th open board then join medical line.
2nd June 2022, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Will it be possible to appear class 12(science) board exam in open school same year cus I don't want to waste my year???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?