4th November 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

When the application form for 11th admission will be published in Adarsh Bharatiya Vidyalaya?

I am Nishant Tripathi of class 10th. I want to take admission in Adarsh Bharatiya Vidyalaya in class 11th. So may I know that when will the application form will be out?

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Sri Venkateswara Vidyalaya, Tirupati? When the application form of 11th will be issued?
  2. Is Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya a real university?
  3. Is Hyderbad Adarsh Vidyalaya a real or a fake university?
  4. Admission in 11th Science at best CBSE School in Hyderabad?
  5. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  6. When is the next KVS recruitment going to be announced?
  7. When DPS, Bhilai releases it's application form to get admission in 11th with Science stream? Cost of the application form?
  8. Vacancies for teachers in KV? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best school in Kolkata for XI CBSE with Hostel facilities?
  10. Can I get admission to study 12th in Kendriya Vidyalaya being an 11th Private student?
  11. How to get admission in any Kendriya Vidyalaya or Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in 11th standard with Art (Painting) stream?
  12. Date of next GPSC exam for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to give GPSC Exam after completion of Graduation?
  14. How to get admission in 11th at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gurgaon? Is there any relaxation for girls?
  15. When the application form of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Muzzafarpur will be out?
  16. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE candidate?
  17. Affiliation of Adarsh English High School, Mumbai? Fees required to study 11th with PCMC stream? -- [New]
  18. Do I have to appear in entrance exam for M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) admission in Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya? When the application form will be released?
6th November 2016, 12:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form for 11th admission will be published in Adarsh Bharatiya Vidyalaya?

Sorry, to say the Adarsh Bharatiys Vidyalaya which is located at Lucknow has been permanently closed. So, there will not be any applications released or accepted for 11th standard admissions. So, I suggest you to find any other school which offers admission in 11th standard.
6th November 2016, 01:03 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: When the application form for 11th admission will be published in Adarsh Bharatiya Vidyalaya?

Adarsh Bharatiya Vidyalaya is a CBSE, ICSE Board School located in Lucknow.

* Admission will be start after 10th results and on last week of May.
* I will share the contact details for exact date of admissios.
Contact info:
Badi Masjid, Chandra Shekhar Marg, Alam Bagh, Lucknow - 226005
Ph : +(91)-9336927383
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?