9th December 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Practical exam of 12th CBSE Physics?

Dear Sir,
Can you please tell me that what are the questions they will ask in Practical exams of CBSE Physics of 12th standard? Please tell me about this as soon as possible.

10th December 2015, 03:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Practical exam of 12th CBSE Physics?

There is no fixed pattern of what all can be asked in the practical examination as there is no syllabus or anything such like that for it.

The maximum I can say is that pay attention in the practical class and listen attentively to what the teacher says as the teacher will mostly ask from the things he/she has taught as they will remember the things taught by them to the students first and would surely prefer to ask that only most of the times.

However, you should not be 100% reliable on it and should try to to go through the syllabus provided to you, but again I should like to say to pay attention in class.
30th July 2018, 11:35 AM
prithviraj yadav

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Practical exam of 12th CBSE Physics?

Hi,
Be confident and listen carefully here is some question may be help you

*Why wire is double folded in resistance box?

*we make coil of wire when finding resistance of wire through metre bridge ?

*distance between electrodes, area of electrodes?

*What are the difference between primary and secondary cell?

*.Define principal axis of a convex lens?

*What happens to the focal length of a concave mirror if it is immersed in water?

*How can we increase the sensitivity of a potentiometer?*Define figure of merit of a galvanometer.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?