14th October 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing NDA school after 10th? Is there any school in Chhattisgarh?

What is the procedure followed for doing NDA school after 10th? Is there any school in Chhattisgarh? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful for me if you can guide me through on this as I am new. Thank you!

15th October 2016, 09:43 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing NDA school after 10th? Is there any school in Chhattisgarh?

NDA stands for National Defense Academy which is a training center which provides education and training to those who want to be a defense officer i.e; lieutenant and have managed to qualify NDA entrance examination.

Being a Class 10th passed candidate to join NDA, at first you will have to completed your Class 12th in any stream from a recognized board. After that you will have to appear and qualify NDA entrance examination which is held twice every year by UPSC.

* Apart from the educational requirement mentioned above the criteria you must have to appear in the same examination are as here under :-

1) You must have the citizenship of India.

2) You must be an unmarried Indian male applicant.

3) Your age must be 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

4) You must satisfy the physical fitness norm for must as specified in notification table.

For further details you can visit the official website of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?