6th February 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school in class 10th? What is the procedure followed for changing school in class 10th?

Is it possible to change school in class 10th? What is the procedure followed for changing school in class 10th? I just need to know the complete steps which I have to follow for the same, so kindly give me the information on the same soon.

Thanks!

7th February 2016, 11:30 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school in class 10th? What is the procedure followed for changing school in class 10th?

Yes, it is possible to change school in class 10th.
Visit the desired school and collect admission form from the admission cell. Fill the form and submit along with the desired documents :
Date of Birth certificate
Previous class marks sheet
School Leaving Certificate

After completion of application process, candidate have to pass admission test conducted by the school.
8th February 2016, 10:35 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Is it possible to change school in class 10th? What is the procedure followed for changing school in class 10th?

It is not possible to change school in Class 10, as no Board will allow you to do so. You must be aware of the Registration procedure that is conducted by every school for students who will be appearing for the Board Examination. Such process enable the students to get registered with the Board through their school and they are given a particular registration number. Changing school will create a further problem as you already have been registered through your current school. So even if you wish for, you won't be allowed to change school at this point of time.
8th February 2016, 11:33 PM
kantraman

If you are changing your school in10th class with in state then for this you will have to produce transfer certificate only,but if you want to change state then along with transfer certificate you will have to migrate from former state to where you want to get admission.
30th August 2022, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school after 9 class from same board
It is possible or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?