23rd May 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in China school for MBBS after completion of 12th standard in India?

I am alyona roy.and i want admission in best china school for mbbs study and i got 80 in class 12 from bio stream. What is the procedure to get it. Can you please guide me with the details on this? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  3. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in army school after completion of 12th in Arts?
  5. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  8. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  9. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school
  11. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in Indian colleges after completion of 12th in Nepal with 74.4% marks?
  13. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  14. Is it possible to change school in 12th standard? What is the procedure followed?
  15. Procedure to do MBBS course in USA after 12th from India??
  16. Procedure for admission in MBBS colleges at Russia, China and Poland?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  18. Detailed procedure to get admission in any Army School in India?
14th July 2016, 10:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in China school for MBBS after completion of 12th standard in India?

You need to appear for entrance exam and interview for admission in MBBS from China. Just make sure that you have studied physics, chemistry and biology from a recognized board of education.
Ministry of education and medical council of India releases list of approved institutions for studying abroad. You can check the list of institutions available in China on official website of MCI or Ministry of Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?