9th July 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get the admission for class 8th in Banasthali school?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am a student studing in cass 7th. I wanted to in Banasthali school and get addimission in class 8th. Can you please tell me the procedure to get addmission??
I will be waiting for your answer .

I remain.....

Yours faithfully,
Anushri Gupta
Class- 7
St. Joseph's S.R. S.E.C. school Pipariya {M.P.}

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School for 8th female candidate?
  2. Admission procedure in 6th and 8th standard of KVS School for female candidates?
  3. Procedure to take admission in class 11 at Banasthali university?
  4. How can I get admission in 1st class in Banasthali School?
  5. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  6. Procedure to get admit in class 6th at Banasthali school Jaipur? Score needed?
  7. What is the admission criteria of Sanik School for class 8th?
  8. Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?
  9. Can I get admission in CBSE school for 9th class when studied before in KV?
  10. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  11. Details and procedure to get admission for 8th standard in Military school?
  12. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  13. When will the admission for 11th class gets open?
  14. Eligibility and tuition fees details for admission to Banasthali Vidyapith school in class IX?
  15. Percentage needed to take admission in class 11th in Banasthali School?
  16. What is the admission procedure followed for enrolling my ward to 8th standard in Century rayon high school?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When will Sanik school distribute the forms for applying 8th standard admission?
9th July 2015, 01:36 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get the admission for class 8th in Banasthali school?

Admission Procedure for VIII class in Banasthali School:

* The candidate must have to fill the application form which is available at the school premises only.

* Admission is based on the merit and aptitude test conducted by the college.

* The minimum age is 12 years and maximum age is 13 years 6 months as on 1 July 2015.

* The last date for submission of application form is April 30, 2015.
9th July 2015, 07:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get the admission for class 8th in Banasthali school?

The new admission for Banasthli school only for class VI and class IX only. AS the admission for class 8 is not possible. One must appear for aptitude test and the admission is based on merit.

Candidate has to make a Demand draft in favour of of "Banasthali vidyapith" payable at Jaipur and send to school to procure prospectus and application form.

The official website is http://www.banasthali.org/banasthali...me/admissions/
9th July 2015, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to say that Banasthali School does not offers admission to 8th standard. Admissions in Banasthali School are offered only to Class VI and Class IX. The minimum age required to get admission in Class IX in Banasthali School is 13 years as on 1st July of the year of admission and the maximum age should not exceed more than 14 years 6 months. To get admission in Class IX in Banasthali School, you must have to appear and qualify Aptitude Test conducted by Banasthali School. Since, Banasthali School does not offers admissions to 8th standard, I suggest you to complete your 8th standard from the same school where you have pursued 7th standard and after completion of your 8th standard, you can apply for admission to 9th standard in Banasthali School.
23rd October 2020, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in banasthali class-8
2nd October 2021, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in 8 class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?